Sunday, April 1, 2012

Business Cards


What you see here is the worst picture I plan to post on this blog. I took it with my phone which is 8 MP and it was dark.  I don't plan on another photo this horrible ever again to grace the pages of this blog.

But the content of this photo is what I want to show you. What you are looking at are my new business cards. More specifically you are looking at the back of my new business cards and on the far left, the front.

I signed up for Klout about a year and half ago. A friend who does social media for work was raving about it. Look how influential you are! Is it a perfect system? Hardly, but it does track how you interact across the social networks one is a part of. After a certain score they call you influential and you start getting perks.

I happen to grab up the Moo.com perk.  It's a cool printer who had the technology to print up to 50 different images to business cards. How cool is that? They were offering 50 free business cards for Klout influencers. Sweet!

I uploaded some images, put in my personal information on the template and hit mail. All I had to pay was shipping of $5.50.

I got them last night and I was blown away. They look great. I am lucky enough to be able to share a discount with you! So if you want some new business cards that look great and showcase something important to you, go to my custom referral link here and claim it! I rarely plug anyone on my blog unless they deserve it, and my goodness Moo.com deserves it.

*clear disclosure. I do believe I get some sort of discount from Moo.com for sharing this link. That is not why I am writing this blog. I would have written it anyway. Just go there and get some business cards, or mailing labels, or stickers, or greeting cards, or envelopes, or almost anything you can print. Cool company with a cool name! Go get your discount now! 

2 comments:

  1. Get some cards for Jenn so she can get a job and showcase her talents for that new degree she earned!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am about to show her when she wakes up! She probably won't like them as much as me. She is a designer, she wants total control over the design whereas I didn't care. I just wanted my photos on them.

      Delete