Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Event


Things have been going well recently. Still looking for a job, but I have interviewed 3 times with one place and I hope that pans out. I am excited about it, so I hope they call soon. 

But something exciting is happening this weekend. I have a booth at The Fire Museum's 29th Annual Firematic Flea Market. I will be selling some photos, matted and frame ready, or un-matted and you can do it yourself. I will also have a whole bunch of other fire stuff. I am helping a friend sell some fire magazines, light bars, bunker gear, toys, and hoods. I mean a ton of stuff. From what I hear this thing is huge every year. 

I know lots of you have reached out and wanted to get some prints, this would be a good time to do it. 

The Flea Market is this Saturday March 2, 2013. It is at the Cleveland Fire Department Fire Training Academy at 3101 Lakeside Ave, Cleveland, Ohio from 8am - 1pm. Admission is $3.00 and free for those 12 and under. 

Get excited, hope to see you there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment