Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sale

I did a Fire Museum Flea Market a little bit ago, and I have some overstock I need to get sold, because like most of the free world, I have bills to pay.

So here is what you need to do. 

1. Go to my Flickr Set 
2. Select a photo you want
3. email acgercak [at] gmail [dot] com and/or tweet me the name of the photo
4. Payment to Paypal (use same email as above and include shipping address)
5. Sit back and wait for your print to come

Print Details:

All prints are 8x10 printed on matte photo paper and matted on 11x14 stock. All prints are signed and dated on the back using archive quality, acid free ink.

Prices: 

Matted: $20.00 (only 5 4 more left)
Print Only: $15.00 (only 9 left)

Shipping: $2.99

Really easy.

I am always down to sell anything to you, but these prints are all ready to go, no waiting, no messing around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment