Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Year, A New Portfolio

Rocking a bow tie on New Year's Eve
Why does January 1st feel so refreshing?

2012 was a crappy year for many reasons all of which I have gone into depth here, but the last half of the year brought a ton of awesome to the lives of family. 

I cannot describe how supportive everyone has been. From an anonymous donor replacing a camera that was stolen to seemingly strangers coming into my life with nothing but love. These past few weeks have shown me the good in the people of Cleveland and frankly all over. 

Because of the kindness of a Twitter follower, I received a gift card for Shutterfly for the specific purpose of reprinting my lost portfolio. Their generous donation was big enough to not only reprint the 12 page book, but also add 43 additional pages. I was able to put together a comprehensive portfolio that was laid out the way it should have been from the start. It has over 100 photos ranging from the fire service to plants & animals. The cover is custom now, so just sitting it on a table is enough to start a conversation. 

It will be coming this week and I cannot wait for it to arrive. Follow the link below to get a preview. 2013 holds a lot of secrets and I am excited to find them. This year will be my year. Something will break loose. 

I am determined. 

I am focused. 

Check out the portfolio here

No comments:

Post a Comment